Take a new approach to key account management with partner led interviews
The way feedback is gathered is changing, giving more options to firms who want to keep the interview process in-house.
CustomServe has evolved to support the progression towards partner led interviews, allowing firms to take an enhanced approach to relationship management.
In our previous article we explored the various merits of interview types, and concluded that in person interviews are the most effective approach when dealing with high profile clients.
There are numerous different approaches to in person interviews, which can either be carried out through the firm, or by a third party supplier.
For those that want to keep the interviewing within the firm, there has been a recent shift towards encouraging partners to carry out the feedback interview with their clients, or be present for the project management of the client feedback programme. In order for this to be most effective, it is essential to have a proper process in place.
Introducing client feedback software into the firm is one way to do this. There are numerous benefits, and some in particular that focus on partner led interviews
- The Client Operations Centre allows you and the project team to gain a full overview of what interviews are complete, scheduled and taking place.
- It is easy to identify and share best practice amongst the team, with all data in one place.
- The Interviewing Centre makes it easy for users to input data gathered from a Face to Face interview.
- The Analytics dashboard gives near real time data on all interviews conducted
- CustomServe software is safe and secure. Acuigen are accredited with ISO 27001:2012 (Information Security), ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 20252:2012 (Market Research).